Primary Focus Group
Job seekers in countries with economic, social and political problems where it is hard to find decent jobs and develop a career. We give priority to young people, women, minority and underprivileged groups.
We find them a job in a country where there is a shortage of workers. We work with companies seeking to practice socially responsible foreign worker hiring.
Our Service Difference
- Fair business practice: We follow fair business practices to protect the rights of workers from abusive and fraudulent practices during the recruitment process.
- Intermediary support: We play an intermediary role between the employer and foreign worker ensuring quick resolution of issues and maintaining a harmonious work environment.
- Full cycle socially responsible recruitment: We are involved throughout the recruitment cycle and committed to the success of our clients. We guarantee our service.
- April 2018: Concept presented to impact investors, London, UK.
- July 2018: The founding team formed and the Business plan prepared
- October 2018: Aster International registered as a benefit corporation in the US and the operation began
- December 2018: The team formed in Croatia
- February 2019: Subdiairy Astra Centar registered in Croatia and the operation began
- May 2019: The first contract signed
- December 2019: The first group of worked arrived in Croatia
- March 2020: In hibernation due to Covid-19, until the embassies open and workers can travel