Aster Impact solves social problems sustainably with social enterprises to make a better world. We believe in healthy competition and entrepreneurship. However, we acknowledge that there are times when the free market does not work due to an imbalance of supply and demand. We are a US nonprofit organization with 501(c)3 tax exempt status. We operate globally.
Aster PPE Market is a wholesale PPE market for qualified buyers and selected suppliers. We provide a secure, transparent, reliable, and efficient platform to procure equipment to create a safe environment and protect your employees, customers, or patients from COVID-19.
This organization is a small, remote, startup. In the business world, having a positive startup mentality is about being innovative and capable of adapting to the ever-changing market. It means being extremely purpose-driven, always thinking outside the box, and working at a fast pace. This is not the right fit for someone who is task-oriented, searching for stability and consistency. This is the right fit for someone who is an entrepreneur, takes initiative, and possesses an ownership mentality.
Marketing Manager: Aster PPE Market is seeking a Marketing Manager to manage the promotion and positioning of our PPE program as well as the PPE products and services that we sell. The goal of the Marketing Manager is to attract more buyers to purchase PPE from Aster PPE Market and to raise brand awareness through the creation of marketing campaigns. This role is a full-time position.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics
- Craft proactive promotional messaging, effectively advertising PPE products
- Learn HubSpot app’s marketing functions and use it to manage marketing campaigns
- Update and maintain website to drive more traffic and engage potential buyers and suppliers
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels: newsletters, flyers, website, social medial,
- Manage content and updates for buyers and suppliers.
- Gather buyer insights to inform outreach strategies, increase buyer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
Desired Skills / Characteristics:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a marketing associate role.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a management role.
- Project management skills and experience.
- Self-sufficient with minimal supervision. Someone who thinks rather than follows.
- Adept at multitasking and communicating to different parties.
- Very strong attention to details.
- A team player who works and coordinates well with the team.
- Has initiative and assertiveness, suggesting better ways to manage and finding ways to improve.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with start-ups, B-corps, non-profits, or organizations going through transformation or rapid growth.
- Advanced level computer skills for standard office applications. Experience with Zoom, MailChimp, Canva or Adobe InDesign, and Hubspot is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree
- High-speed internet connection and computer is a must to allow remote working and video conferencing with the team
- Quiet private workspace at home to manage video conferences and calls without background noise and interruption
This is a fully remote position so candidates should be prepared to be flexible with their hours to accommodate Aster Impact’s needs. Compensation is a small monthly retainment stipend dependent upon global location plus a performance bonus which is paid sporadically, based on the completion of successful transactions.
If interested, please send resume/CV and marketing portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org